- Vogue: This magazine is probably the most popular read among other fashion magazines. Vogue usually contains the hottest fashion and makeup trends while also advertising products. There are different versions of Vogue all over the world. For Example, Teen Vogue, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italy, etc. If you happen to enjoy this magazine, make sure to get the September issue of Vogue. The September issue is the highlight of the year for Vogue. It is not so much a magazine but more like a book. You can spend hours reading this issue and gather inspiration.
- Harper’s Bazaar: This magazine is also a popular read among many people with different interests. Harper’s Bazaar has celebrity news, beauty trends, and of course, fashion. This magazine is slightly different from Vogue because it has tea on the major celebrities scandals. I like searching on the home page to find the latest news on celebrities and throwing every last bit of my dignity out the window.
- Marie Claire: This magazine has a little bit of everything. You can find information about fashion, health, travel, culture, etc. This magazine is good at having aspects that appeal to a large crowd of people. Its is a good read for somebody who has many passions.
- Glamour: Glamour magazine has a lot of women empowerment packed in it. They recognize different women for making a difference and defying what society says. The articles packed in the pages are filled with style tips, beauty tricks, and inspiration to make a difference.
Let me just start off by saying I have always wanted to graffiti something in Cleveland. I just want to leave my mark somewhere in the world. I always stop and admire murals whenever I get the chance and I want others to do the same.
- Amsterdam has incredible street art that deserves more appreciation. Colored brick roads are an inspiration for creativity and give off an energetic vibe. One famous mural, in particular, is the Anne Frank mural. It is a black and white picture of Anne Frank with bright rainbow colors that look like pixels covering it. This beautiful place is definitely a must-see destination to fuel the need for inspiration.
- Portugal has the most impressive graffiti artists I have ever seen. The murals are so meticulous and detailed, it is mind boggling that a person is talented enough to do that. The umbrella street has a canopy of rainbow umbrellas over a street. This idea is so cool and it would be fabulous to see it from a bird’s eye view.
- Mexico city. Murals in Mexico City have poetry and political messages painted onto building in every crevice and crease. Cultural pictures and scenes make up most of the murals found here.
- Melbourne Australia. This city is known for its colorful laneways full of graffiti left by inspiring souls. Every piece of blank space is quickly filled up with a scene that is pleasing to the eye. Graffiti artists really don’t get enough credit.
- New York City. This urban jungle is the farthest thing from boring. Graffiti artists are always prowling around on the hunt for the perfect place to make their mark. It is truly humbling going to New York and seeing those creative murals.
1920’s to 1940’s: Men wore suits with big blazers during this time period. Turtlenecks with big coats were also seen frequently. Women wore button up shirt dresses and fitted blazers.
1950’s to 1960’s: Audrey Hepburn made a huge impact during this time. Her elegant tea dresses and classic style was charming to many people. Men wore cardigan sweaters and vests on casual days, however, most of the time they wore suits.
1970’s to 1980’s: This time period for style was downright confusing. From bright colors and patterns, to BIG hair and cakey makeup, it was a time people will never forget. One person that helped this time period’s reputation was Princess Diana. In the 80’s, Diana was all anyone could talk about. She had everyone swooning over her fabulous gowns, and who could blame them! She really was the people’s princess.
1990’s: Rachel Green was the style icon of the 90’s. Everyone wanted her layered hair and cute everyday outfits. This time has many trends that came back in 2018 and 2019. Hair clips, mom jeans, and graphic tee’s are all coming back in millennial and Gen z outfits.
early 2000’s: I cringe at the sight of anyone’s style from the early 2000’s, from low- waist jeans and frosted lip gloss. Any red carpet picture of Ashley Tisdale from 2006 to 2010 should be removed from the internet. Also another fashion mishap: SKIRTS OVER JEANS! Jade west said skirts over jeans among many other things were Something that she hated.
2010’s: People have been copying outfits from celebrities such as Ariana Grande and the youtuber Emma Chamberlain.
- Navy blue and coral give off almost royal vibes. The bright coral works in harmony with the subtle blue. An outfit you can combine these colors is a coral sweater or t-shirt over a navy blue midi dress. Silver or gold jewelry pair nicely with this color combination.
- Seafoam green and black. Again, pairing a bright color with a neutral always works well. A stylish outfit you can make with these colors is a black slip dress with a seafoam green t-shirt or turtleneck underneath.
- Violet and yellow. These colors are striking when put together and make a statement. One outfit could be violet jeans and a yellow off shoulder top.
- Maroon and pale purple. This combination is one of my favorites of all time because there is so much that can be done with it. Maroon jeans with a pale purple long-sleeve shirt is a comfortable and timeless outfit.
- Black, white, and red. Some may think this combination looks like a deck of cards, but when put together right, it makes a show-stopping outfit. black and white patterned pants with a red turtleneck would look so cute walking down the street in Chagrin Falls.
- Coconut oil can promote hair growth and overall health and shine. When messaged in the hair and then washed your hair will feel softer and shinier.
- Coconut oil is helpful to your teeth. Oil pulling kills bacteria and can whiten teeth over time. Taking about a tablespoon of coconut oil and swishing it in your mouth will help you get the perfect smile.
- Coconut oil can help with skin conditions such as eczema or cuts and scrapes.
- Coconut oil kills microorganisms. It can help with smooth digestion and prevent candida.
- Coconut oil can lower cholesterol and improve heart health. You can take coconut oil pills or add it to recipes
- A plain and simple white t-shirt. This article of clothing is classic and can be worn with anything
- A black and white striped shirt. Audrey Hepburn loved wearing stripes because they add a classy touch to your wardrobe and are also really simple.
- Jeans. The best colors to own are blue, black, white and red.
- A denim jacket. adding this to your outfits will make you look chic and stylish.
- An army green jacket. This will transform your outfit from casual to fashionable and free.
- A simple black dress. This will make looking for an outfit for a night out a lot easier. Adding some pearls and wearing black kitten heels will make you look elegant.
- black flats, kitten heels or boots. These can be worn with any outfit of your choice.
- collared shirts of your choice. whether it is a floral top or simple white collar shirt it will beautify your wardrobe.
- classic sweater. if you live in the north, the winters get pretty cold, having a sweater will keep you warm throughout the harsh, icy days.
- A set of pearl earrings and necklace to accessorize any outfit.
- Outfit ideas.
- Striped shirt, blue jeans, green jacket and boots.
- sweater, pearls, black jeans and boots.
- red jeans, white shirt, denim jacket and boots.
- collared shirt, black jeans and flats.
- Black dress, pearls and kitten heels.
- white tee, denim jacket, blue jeans and boots for the denim on denim look.
- striped shirt, denim jacket, red jeans and flats.
- Lavender and chamomile for sleep and stress.
- peppermint and lemon for energy
- rosemary and lemon for focus and brain function
- wild orange and peppermint to refresh and energize
- lemon, lime, peppermint, eucalyptus and clove for immunity.
- cedarwood and lavender for sleep
- lemon, lavender and peppermint for allergies
- peppermint, eucalyptus and myrrh for headaches
- tea tree and peppermint for congestion
- wild orange, cinnamon and ginger to feel the fall vibes
- lavender, lemon and peppermint for crisp summer mornings.
- Tea tree, lemon and other citrus oils are good disinfectants.
- Tea tree, lavender and clary sage are great for getting rid of acne.